Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 43 - Just 2 sleeps

We are getting so very excited. It feels like it's been 600 weeks instead of 6 weeks and we're all ready to be reunited as a family.

Thankfully it's coming to an end.


:::: early morning and she's already napping on my couch
Day 43


:::: getting ready for a run to the commissary with the kiddos
Day 43


:::: pretty flowers from a friend
Day 43


:::: she is feeling SO much better, it just goes to show that all they need sometimes is some extra attention and for us to really get involved with them and let them know that we're there and that everything they think and feel, matters. But in a way, she's still my little girl, she still loves My Little Pony hahaha
Day 43


:::: got some clouds moving in, weather forecast says we have rain heading our way today and tomorrow
Day 43


:::: Miss Bella
Day 43


:::: she hung out outside with me in the backyard while I was watering the grass and cleaning up a bit
Day 43


:::: Jasmine says I'm too girly with my pink nails lol
Day 43


:::: reflection in the window. Since hubby has been gone I have lost 10 lbs.
Day 43


:::: watching a movie on her laptop
Day 43


:::: watching a movie on his computer
Day 43




6 comments:

Elise said...

Hope some of that rain comes to Illinois. It's so dry here that the grass is dead and brown...

Sweet Tea said...

10 lbs in 6 weeks?! Holy Moly!
I'm gonna send Mister away for 6 weeks and I'll be a new woman when he returns! ;-)

Heather Ortega said...

I love the pictures of your pugs. So adorable. Glad your daughter is doing better.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Time apart is getting short now. Hurray! You've lost 10 lbs too, WOW.

Jasmine looks great and I'm glad she's feeling so much better. Your love and support are wonderful for her.

Enjoy getting ready for the big reunion. It's hard to believe it's been almost six weeks since your hubby left for this deployment.

Hugs ~ FlowerLady

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

So glad it's only two more sleeps! I know you all must be SO excited!

10 lbs is what I'm trying to lose and it's so slow for me. Don't want my hubby to go away for 6 weeks to lose it, but gosh that's fast!

Glad Jasmine feels better!

Ya'll have a great day (as you count down the hours)!

Tammy

Liz said...

Aww I'm so glad Jasmine is doing better. My kids are my little pony fanatics and apparently it has a large following of people of all ages.

Your pugs are so stinking cute. It makes me want one to see how adorable they are.

Cute toe nails. I love pink nails, and glitter. Lots of glitter. The more obnoxious the better, to me. Hahah!

I'm so glad your husband is coming home. I know it's been difficult, but I'm sure that you feel a little satisfaction of knowing that you can hold down the fort while he's away. Not that you want to, just that you can.