Wednesday, January 11, 2023

{ Blog 365 #11 - Old favorite shows }


 
 
I'm not one to re-watch series or movies.  I don't know why, it's just not something I enjoy doing, but there are a few exceptions.

One such show I love is McLeod's Daughters.

I talked about it many years ago, when I first watched it....or rather, binged it.  I think it was through Netflix when I used to have their DVD subscription.  I would anxiously wait for the mail to come, just to go check if they had come in.

As I was looking through Hulu yesterday, I found McLeod's Daughters.  Oh my word, was I happy.  

I immediately started watching it, and I don't regret it.

If you've never heard of it, I can say that it's very much like Heartland, so if you enjoy that show you will certainly enjoy this one. 

It is set in Australia and just a really good family show.  There are 8 seasons, all available at Hulu, so I have a lot to re-watch.  

So there you go, just a suggestion if you like me, find yourself struggling to find something enjoyable to watch lately.
 
 http://www.freewebs.com/bretttucker/mcleods_daughters_au-show.jpg

2 comments:

Jean said...

Not sure why that show sounds vaguely familiar to me. Always exciting to find a loved TV show though.

Kay Harmon said...

I will have to check that one out. Last night we finished watching an excellent series - Gran Hotel. It is set in Spain. I purchased the DVD set and know we will watch it again. My DVDs were dubbed in German but the subtitles are English. I'd highly recommend it.