Tuesday, January 03, 2023

{ Blog 365 - #3 }

 
 
Good morning everyone!

I want to start by saying that I'm so thrilled with the response to Blog 365.  It was something that came into my head to do for my blog, and I actually thought that it would probably be just me.  Didn't think anyone else would want to join in.

Was very surprised to see so many of you excited to try it as well, and wanting to bring back this blogging community that we so love.  
 
Here is my contribution to today's post......


I've been looking through my blog, going back to old posts.  While doing that, I had forgotten that when you upload a photo of any kind through blogger, it is saved in an Album Archive just for you.  So only you have access to it.

I couldn't believe the treasures I found.  Of course these were all shared on my blog since 2006, but it's been so many years, that things get forgotten.

The photo above was taken in, I believe 2007, in Arizona.  My kids were babies.  They are now 23 and 19.  My goodness.

I think that Blog 365 is going to bring up many, manyyyyy, treasures.  It might even be a fun way to look back in time and see where we were, and what our lives were at specific times.

With that in mind, I also decided to do something I used to do a lot (I'm sure my older blog readers will remember), where I would post a link to the blog posts on that day, from every year since I started blogging.  It was so much fun to go back and read.

So here they are.....a trip down blogging memory lane.

2006 - I started blogging February of 2006, so no posts for the month of January
2010 -
2015 - 
2016 - 
2018 -
2020 -
2021 - 


2 comments:

Jean said...

Had fun glancing at a few of your older posts. I didn't know that about blogger. I've mostly blogged through Word Press but I did give it a try briefly. I wonder if anything is there. Going to have to check it out. Thanks for the idea!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Oh my look how young they were! Truly a treasure!