Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cooking Thursday - Amazing Apple Cinnacake

Here we are back at another Thursday :)  I hope your week is going well, that it's filled with blessings and that it's been somewhat relaxing.
We are doing well around here, just keeping busy and marking down days on the calendar.

Reading, watching TV together, laughing, eating yummy stuff and trying to enjoy these lazy summer days as much as we can :)

Don't forget to head on over to my food blog and enter the Lucky Leaf Contest, it ends tonight at midnight.

So here's what's cooking today........


cookingthursday
If you want to use the picture, just click here for the original.







Amazing Apple Cinnacake

Amazing Apple Cinnacake

1 18.25 oz. package Cinnamon Streusel Cake
1 21 oz. can LUCKY LEAF Premium Apple Pie Filling
3 eggs




Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Blend together dry cake mix(muffin bag in the box), 1/2 can of the LUCKY LEAF Premium Apple Pie Filling and eggs in large mixing bowl.  Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in remaining pie filling until well mixed.


Amazing Apple Cinnacake

Spread half the batter in a greased 13″x9″ baking pan; sprinkle with half of the streusel mix in the little bag. Repeat with the remaining batter and finish off with the streusel mix.

Amazing Apple Cinnacake

Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.  Cool. Delicious topped with whipped cream!

Makes 12 servings

This cake was fantastic.  I think it would be perfect for any occasion.

Amazing Apple Cinnacake






7 comments:

Sherri B. said...

I can smell the kitchen now! - It doesn't get much easier than that now does it? - Love your sweet baking dish! xo

Mari said...

This looks so good! I already copied it from your Full Bellies blog. I plan to make it soon!

Lois Christensen said...

Please, please, please I wish I had this kind of cake box in my pantry!!! I have the apple pie filling!!! This looks amazingly good. Going to join in a few!

kolfinnas korner said...

That looks yummy! Very pretty dishes too. *wink*

Sweet Tea said...

I love a recipe with only a couple of ingredients. This one will be a Keeper!

Sweet Tea said...

One more thing - I love your photos, but wish you would list the entire recipe once again, perhaps at the bottom of your post. That way the recipe could easily be recopied for use. Great job!

Amanda @ Traditional Foods said...

I also shared a recipe for a salmon wrap on my calcium site.