Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 23

Well hello :)

Come on in, I have to tell you that I took a ton of pictures today. It's funny because some days I don't get many at all, but then other days like today, I feel like I had my finger on the camera button all day long.

So, here's what went on here today....


:::: early morning self portrait, just because.
Day 23


:::: right onto laundry which is just never ending, no matter how many of us are at the house. I think my expression says it all
Day 23


:::: time to clean the bedroom, but I had to take a picture of all my crochet pillows before plopping them back on the bed
Day 23


:::: chair in the corner of my bedroom, love my blankies
Day 23


:::: another corner of my room
Day 23


:::: this bag was a gift from a very sweet friend of mine who knows how much I love Cath Kidston :)
Day 23


:::: this shelf hangs in the entryway
Day 23


:::: some quick sewing
Day 23


:::: making a stack of paperless paper towels for my kitchen
Day 23


:::: ready to watch the UEFA 2012 game, Portugal vs Czech Republic
Day 23


:::: excited for the game
Day 23


:::: very into the game...it was nerve wrecking.
Day 23


:::: and Portugal win and go through to the Semi Finals
Day 23


:::: then I went to go check the mail and almost tripped over some boxes left at my door.
Day 23


:::: my newest Cath Kidston goodies. I am SO very much in love with everything
Day 23


:::: oh goodness, I already loved cooking and being in my kitchen but this is just heavenly
Day 23


:::: new dish towels
Day 23


:::: my biscuit (cookie) jar, is adorable
Day 23


:::: starting to think I may need to make another batch of homemade laundry detergent soon, still have quite a bit though
Day 23


:::: and finishing off the day with some S'mores
Day 23



9 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Lots of personality in this post. You are a wizard with the camera, Girl. Love all your pretties, and your dog is a natural photo-pup. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sandra I have to say this post couldn't come at a better time ... I was thinking last night after looking at your post from yesterday that I'd love to see more of your house! And then here today there amazing pics! I love your house its so cute! Thank you for turning my not so happy day into a better one I love your photos and blog!
-Malorie

Elise said...

Does homemade laundry detergent clean your clothes thoroughly? I've wanted to make some but I wanted someone's opinion on it first. I'm assuming you like it since you're making more! :)

Stacia said...

What a fun day in photos. :) I'm loving the great colors in your new kitchen items!

Mandi said...

So fun! The kitchen stuff made me excited...and its not even mine. I got a BHG Christmas book in the mail this week and it made me giddy!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for a simply loverly post of photos...(yes, I meant to spell it that way...from "My Fair Lady" when Eliza sings of all that would be 'loverly' in her world!)

A very calming post, showing your love of hearth and home.

AND, I have to tell you that because of knowing you here in blogland, I now know my favorite international soccer team is Portugal!! Saw some of the matches last weekend and didn't know who to pick and now it is obvious...GO Portugal!

Stay cool and have a loverly weekend :-)

Susan said...

I adore your new dish towels and bowl cover! I especially love the bowl cover, it reminds me of some that I saw in Germany, but they were crochet. Yours are so cute with the little colored beads! Just love them!

Lulu said...

i just so love your little pug...
love all the goodies you got, they are so cute Sandra..

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful home and I love your Cath Kidson additions. The biscuit tin is adorable!!