Thursday, November 27, 2014

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all :)



Morning my friends, I hope wherever you are at this moment, it is warm and cozy and filled with a flurry of activity leading up to your sit down dinner with the family.

It is after all, Happy Thanksgiving here in the United States.

I want to start my post by wishing every single one of you and your wonderful families, the best Thanksgiving Day ever.

I am extremely grateful for the family in my life, for my husband and children, our health, our home, our pug girls and above all for the Love and Grace that the Lord continues to bestow upon me on a daily basis.

So have a great day, eat lots, drink lots, smile, talk, catch up with family and friends and don't let the small stuff bug you, there's plenty of time for that in the future.  For today, just concentrate on what matters :)

What have I been up to the past few days?  I'm sure you've noticed I haven't really been updating much, but it's been nuts trying to get everything ready for Thanksgiving, plus homeschooling and all that other fun stuff in between.

I have been taking photos though so I bring you a photo filled post which I hope you will enjoy :)

I can't stay long as I have food to prepare, thankfully I did a lot of it yesterday so I don't have that much this morning.  Whew!!!

Sunset

Kitchen Chalkboard

Preparations

Deviled eggs

Bokeh

Kitchen Christmas tree

Girls

Toasted marshmallows

Sleepover

Lola

Smores

Turkey brining

Pecan Pie

Chicken Sliders

Evening

10 comments:

Tasha said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sandra! I hope yall have an good one

Deb J. in Utah said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Renate said...

Have a blessed day. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sandra! I love this post with so many pictures. God Bless you and your entire family. I am thankful for your blogs! They have given me so much ;) My daughter says "Gobble til you wobble!" (Hugs)

Renee said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Unknown said...

What amazing pictures, thank you for sharing. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!

Christal said...

Absolutely beautiful post!! Happy thanksgiving!! Sandra what are you gonna make for Xmas gifts this year? Any ideas?

Lulu said...

i want a piece of your pie, looks so delich..i missed having a slice of pumpkin pie this thanksgiving..iam not supposed to be eating sugar, but really missed it..i think i will have it for christmas..

A little bit country said...

Hi Sandra, Everything looks so warm, cosy and delicious. Looking forward to reading more, Happy Thanks Giving! Elaina xo

Susanne said...

Looks so peaceful around your home! The sky looks stunning!