Tuesday, April 11, 2023

{ Blog 365 #101 - Seaside Hotel Period Drama }

 

 
I recently found a fantastic period drama series, on PBS.  It is called Seaside Hotel.
 
I had no clue it even existed, as with most of my now favorite period shows or movies, I find them purely by accident.  I'll usually take a few minutes, to go through some of the channels, and just scroll through to see what I find interesting, then add them to my watch list.  Have found some really good ones that way.
 
So, Seaside Hotel for anyone who is interested.  I guess the first thing I should mention is that it's not in English, it is a Danish series.  I don't have an issue with subtitles, so for me it doesn't affect the show at all.  But if you don't like watching with subtitles, it may not be your cup of tea.
 
The show follows the staff of a seaside hotel, where it's regular guests from Copenhagen arrive to spend their usual 4 week vacation.
 
There are 9 seasons, but I'm only on Episode 3 of Season 1, and loving it.
 
If you've watched it let me know, and if you haven't yet, give it a try.  
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Yes, I've seen it and enjoyed.