Sunday, April 30, 2023

{ Blog 365 #120 - Writing out the Bible }

IMG_5087

 
Two years ago, I read the Bible from beginning to end.  

It was one of the most rewarding things, I have ever done.  The closeness it brought me to God, the things I learned, what it opened my eyes and heart to, are indescribable.

IMG_5084 
 
Since then I have read through different books of the Bible, here and there, but I have wanted to go back and read it all again.  And so I started a few days ago, but this time, as I'm reading through, I am writing it out as well.

Some may thing I'm crazy, and maybe I am one of those crazy people.  I do find that as I write it, I remember it easier, and it also brings me this indescribable feeling of peace.  I can't put it into words.
 
IMG_5083 

I know that this is going to take me a really long time.  But I also can't wait to have it all written in my own writing.  What a wonderful keepsake that will be.

IMG_5082

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I love this Sandra! I also remember better when I write and I focus better. I may have to steal your idea!

Ferdy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.