Sunday, March 12, 2023

{ Blog 365 #71 - Liberty Church }

Today I wanted to share a link to my brother's church in Johannesburg, South Africa.  

My brother Paul, sister in law Lilian and niece Taryn-Lee, are very much involved in their church, so I've been enjoying watching their sermon every Sunday morning.  I wish I could catch the live feed, but because of the hour difference, it's just not possible.  I just watch the recorded video on their Youtube channel.
 
My brother does the sound for the church and my niece is part of the worship team and sings.  I can't tell you how proud I am of her.  I did share a little snippet on my Instagram stories, yesterday.
 
But here is the full video if anyone is interested in taking a peek.  I'm sure you will know my niece, once you see her on stage.  My nieces all look very similar, all beautiful young women that I love with all my heart. 



 

Starting at 19:31, that is my niece Taryn-Lee singing.

No comments: