Friday, March 24, 2023

{ Blog 365 #83 - Casting Crowns Concert }

 
I was so blessed today.  Me, my husband, brother, sister in law and niece, went to watch Casting Crowns in concert.  We also got to see We are Messengers and Ben Fuller!!!  
 


 
 
Truly a blessing to be a part of such a wonderful worship night.

I posted a few videos on Instagram, so if you follow me over there, you will have seen them.

Hubby also got me 3 of the Casting Crowns CDs and a "I'm one of those crazy people" T-shirts.  ♥
 
If you haven't heard the song Crazy People, yet, go on over to Youtube and listen.  The lead singer Mark Hall, wrote this song to encourage all of us Christians to be more bold in sharing the gospel.  We are looked down upon, made fun of, told we are fanatic for talking too much about Jesus Christ, and often we tend to pull back so as not to draw attention, but that is NOT what we need to be doing.  We need to be one of those crazy people who, as in the lyrics of the song....... 

Who brings a Bible into a public school?Who shares a gospel even when the world caused them a fool?And who's not afraid to go against the floor?Will cancel me and call me one of those'Cause I'm one of those
 
Crazy people trust in JesusFollowing Him wherever He leads usKingdom seekers, walk by faith believersHere's the church, here's the steeple, here's to all God's crazy people

 
During the concert, my husband also felt moved to sponsor a child through the Compassion International.  We are now the proud sponsors of a sweet baby girl, who is turning 2 years old in May.  Her name is Biti and she is from Bangladesh.

When the welcome package arrives, and as we learn more about sweet Biti, I will be sharing it here with you.
 
And if you feel lead yourself, to sponsor one of these sweet babies, be sure to check the website linked above.

No comments: