Friday, March 31, 2023

{ Blog 365 #90 - Spring bookmarks }

As Spring rolls around, my reading list changes a bit.  I tend to drift towards books that I feel, represent Spring in some way, shape or form.
 

March 31, 2023


The Secret Garden is a favorite for this time of year, along with Little House on the Prairie, The Wind in the Willows and of course the ever beautiful Beatrix Potter.
 

March 31, 2023

 
But I don't just grab Spring like books, I also grab my Spring bookmarks.  I have a few that I made, using scrap yarn, or little leftover balls of yarn that aren't big enough for any other project.

Over the next few days, you will see some of these bookmarks pop up, both here on the blog, and on my Instagram.
 

March 31, 2023


It's just a way of bringing even more Spring, into my home.  And of course, that little touch of crochet just screams cosy.


2 comments:

Jean said...

This post makes me want to go back and re-read The Secret Garden, only recently read it as an adult (never read it as a child) and loved it. Happy Spring! Also, love the crochet bookmarks, so cozy and cheerful.

Christal said...

I'm reading the secret garden right now and it's just so precious 💕
I love your sweet bookmarks