Tuesday, March 21, 2023

{ Blog 365 #80 - Blooming Flower Pillow }

 
 
Back in 2011, I made a Blooming Flower pillow.  I followed the pattern through Lucy from Attic 24 and loved the way it turned out.

Of course over the years, it's been sat on and hugged, and laid upon by both humans and pets, and so it's become a bit of raggedy, flat pillow.  But I so enjoyed making it, that I wanted to start another.

I completely forgot about it, and then a few days ago all of a sudden, it popped into my mind again.

I gathered some yarn from my bits and bobs, and started another.


IMG_4879

IMG_4880

IMG_4881

2 comments:

Jean said...

Pretty pillow, it reminds me of springtime a bit.

Christal said...

Really pretty, im working on her sweet pea blanket right now, I love her kits and all her patterns. I love the colors you're using so lovely