Saturday, March 04, 2023

{ Blog 365 #63 - Busy day outside }


 
My word, what a busy Saturday we had.

I didn't get a chance to stop, until 8pm.

We started the day with a trip to Lowes to pick up wood and other materials needed, to build another coop.  We got one a few weeks back, but we wanted a slightly bigger one so they have more room.  Then we came home and immediately got to work.

Between building the coop, cleaning the yard, and mowing, I am beat.  My hands especially are killing me today.  But it feels good to get work done.  I am happy to see Spring popping up and can't wait to be out there, barbecuing, swimming, and hanging with our chickens.

I will take some pictures of the cook today, and will share with you all.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Did you happen to read my post about our new chicken coop? I am thrilled with it and now I want to purchase a cute sign to put on the side of it.