Tuesday, March 28, 2023

{ Blog 365 #87 - Domestic Bliss }

2011_02020024
 
To some it may sound a bit weird. Domestic bliss.....what is that? 
 
Well friends, it is exactly what I feel being home and being a homemaker.  That feeling of pure joy, knowing that within these four walls, there is peace, there is love, and there is security from the outside world.

It is a cloudy and bit gloomy day.  We are not expecting rain again until Thursday, but we did have a bit of sprinkling this morning.  This means, that until I have to leave this afternoon to run an errand, I am inside, in this cozy warm home, just going about my day.

The pottering of a housewife, we all know what that means.  So here are my domestic pleasures for today:


♥ Remove and fold the laundry in the dryer.  Switch over the bed sheets from the washer to dry 

♥ Work on my meal plan and grocery list

♥ Carpet clean the hallway

♥ Start dinner in the crockpot

Squeeze in some time for some reading, crocheting, catching up on my shows

♥ Plan Easter dinner

♥ Write up the budget for April

4 comments:

Carol said...

Those all sound like great things! So glad you were able to enjoy them!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

You are such a soul sister and kindred spirit. I completely agree with the joys in these simple but completely loving homemaking tasks. ;)

Daniela said...

I understand you so well. And I really like to do housework when I have a day off from work. I find that time flows differently.
Good luck with everything you do! And much joy!
The tulips are gorgeous! So is the crocheted napkin.

Jean said...

Those tulips are beautiful! You have such a wonderful passion for homemaking, I love reading your posts about it.