Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm so ready for bed...

Well today was kinda slow. I didn't get much done around the house, since noon I've had this headache that just does NOT want to go away. Guess having an active 2 year old and a 5 month old puppy doesn't help either. Didn't think two small beings could make so much noise when put together.

Curt just left for work and the beginning of an exercise. Won't see him until the end of the week, BUT I'm not complaining because it could be worse, he could be deployed right now, right?

We've had our dinner and I've done the dishes and I think it's time to head upstairs for bath time and homework, reading etc.

So glad the Olympics are over, I was getting tired of flipping through channels, trying to find something to watch while my usual shows are not on. Tonight they're back, so I'm eager to watch 7th Heaven and Related.
Right now it's time for Nancy Grace....LOVE that show.

I'm cutting this one short, not feeling too good and Nicholas is walking around with the sniffles, sounds like he may be getting another cold. Time to start attacking it before it gets worse.

From me it's goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.
I leave you with a prayer for the troops over in Iraq. God Bless.


Prayer for the Troops in Iraq Dear Lord, please hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them, Father, as they protect us. When they are tired, give them strength and rest. If they are wounded, Father, give them comfort. When they are lonely, may they feel you near them. Grant them strength, courage, and wisdom for their tasks. And, Lord, uplift and strengthen the families and loved ones who wait for their return. Please, Father, bring a quick end to all this conflict. I pray in the name of Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Thank you for the prayer. I'm definitely going to keep that one on hand. I was a bit tired this morning of the same old same old...in the blogs I usually visit we're all lamenting (you can't blame people) and it's getting a bit bleak. So when I read yours, it was refreshing to see you so appreciative of your situation, having your husband home, and loving your family so good on a daily basis and enjoying daily life. Bless you. I'm definitely going to be coming back for a breath of fresh air! Nice blog. Emily Bari