Sunday, February 26, 2006

What happened to the nice weather?


I spoke too soon yesterday cause we woke up this morning to 30 degrees weather. SIGH, I was so happy thinking we were finally going to have warmer temperatures. Oh well....

I am pretty impressed with myself. Remember the to do list from yesterday? I can proudly say that I actually got all of it done. YAY!
What's nice is that the weather was warm so while hubby and I cleaned the back yard, the kids got to play on the trampoline....well, Curt and I got to go jump a bit too. What's the fun if we just do the work and don't get to bounce too huh?

I got more sewing done yesterday, I am almost done with Jasmine's first dress....here's a pic of where I am right now. She keeps asking me if she can wear it already, impatient little one isn't she? LOL

I also managed to make some Hawaiian Sweet Bread which came out OH SO GOOD! I got my laundry done, got the cars cleaned out and started a new crafting project last night. I had no idea I would have so much fun with it. I have this Ribbon Embroidery Kit that I got either for my birthday or christmas a while ago, and I had never had the chance to get into it. Last night I decided to pull it out and give it a crack, I LOVED it. I'm having SO much fun with it. This is the one I have:

It's called "The Potting Shed" and I've only done the one birdhouse, that's all I had time to do last night, but still, I'm really impressed with it.

So anyway, yeah I had a very productive day yesterday, for the first time in a LONG time, I actually felt like I got stuff done. Usually I walk around thinking, "you know I really want to get that sewing done, or try this recipe" or whatever it may be.
But you guys know how it is, between kids, hubby, house, my graphics work etc, I don't get time for hobbies.

What's on the agenda for today you may ask? I'm really not sure. Other than trying to get that dress finished I want to pick up some more movies to watch. I go through these stages you know, I either don't watch anything for months and months or I watch movies constantly. Last night while I did my embroidery, I sat up in bed and watched "Monster in Law", it was pretty funny although I have to say that I don't care for Jane Fonda. I do have "Must have Dogs" in my TBW (to be watched) pile. Might watch that one today if I don't find anything else at the library. Well I'm off to do some more cleaning, the day you don't see me with a broom in one hand and a bottle of 409 cleaner in the other, you KNOW somethings not right. :)

No comments: