Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wish Me Luck!!!

I'm in the process of getting my Residency taken care of, or as many of you may know as "Green Card".

Let me tell you, this is just painful. I would rather give birth than go through this whole process again. I don't think I've ever seen so much paperwork in my life, not even in school, and back then I used to feel like I was drowning in it.

So this afternoon I have a physical exam in Boise, which is about 45 minutes from where we live. I hate going to the doctor and not because I have something against them, but come on, who here really LIKES going to doctors? And I don't even know the guy, it's bad enough going to my family doctor which I know, but someone who I've never met before is a little unnerving. So, wish me luck and hope that it's painless (I'm sure it wil be but anyway).

Only thing that is making me eager to go is knowing that soon I can put all this behind me and not have to worry about it again. Well, that and the fact that we hardly ever go to Boise just cause it's not a drive we enjoy doing, BUT when we do go, it means SHOPPING!!! YEAH BABY, shopping, I'm going shopping, we're going shopping........if I can convince hubby to do so. Hmmm wonder what I can use as a bribe......actually, nevermind I better not even go there.

Better get moving, still got so much to do to get ready for this. Will let you know how it went. For now I'm going to go take a shower and wash my hair and all that fun stuff that women like doing.

No comments: