Wednesday, October 10, 2018

{ I didn't even take a picture - Blogtober 2018 }



It was one of those days where I was so busy with house cleaning and cooking, that I didn't even get a single photo taken, of anything, other than the chicken I was making......and well, that's not exactly what I wanted to show on today's post.

But I guess there will be days like these, where the need to get things done, far surpasses the need to snap pics while I'm doing it. 

I gave the bathroom a good clean, and as always when I am scrubbing bath tubs, I end up with a sore shoulder and back.  Par for the course.



Laundry, vacuuming, schooling, you know how it goes, just the hum drum of the homemaker.

I don't quite know how, but I seemed to have blinked and it was time to get in the kitchen to start fixing dinner, and my day of "Oh I hope I get time to do this and that.", ended up being just that, a hope that never came to fruition.

So tomorrow I plan on taking some time to maybe catch up on the crochet blanket, and also start a knitting project.  I don't know why, but I'm suddenly really itching to get some knitting done, and I have so much yarn that needs using up but is not long enough for big projects, so I think I want to start one of those stash buster easy knit as you go squares.

Credit: Martine Makes

The Knitted Patchwork Blanket may just be what I need, something easy, something I can keep working on without a set time limit and so on. 

If you have any easy knitted stash busting blanket patterns, please won't you share with me?

Tomorrow I also plan on starting Timeless Season 2, I'm only one episode away and loving the show.

Speaking of shows, if you haven't yet watched Manifest, you really should, it is SO good, better than I had anticipated.

Well friends, I know this post is short but not much happened here today and I do have a book I need to finish reading for tomorrow's review, so I'm going to climb into bed, get comfy and do some reading :)

No comments: