Friday, December 12, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 12 Winter Wonderland, pics of where you live


Good morning everyone, how are you all feeling today?

Can you believe we are already on day 12 of our Blogmas? I can't, it seems that time is zipping by so fast.

Right, today we're talking about the place we live, or the area we live in.  Let's introduce everyone to our neck of the woods, and I don't mean actual house pictures or street etc, though if you want to post those that is ok too but I am referring to the area or city or State etc.

As most of you know, last year we left Arizona and returned to Idaho.  I was so thrilled to be coming back to what I consider home for me, the place I first moved to when coming to the United States, the place my husband and I first made our home, the place my children were born and so on and so forth.

It's not that Arizona isn't beautiful in it's own way, but I'm more of a four seasons, mountains and lots of greenery kind of girl, as opposed to the browny desert which I lived in for almost 7 years.

So let me show you where I live now, the beautiful State of Idaho.

_MG_0024

I have always wanted to live in the country, matter of fact my ideal home and my dream, is to one day live in a Farmhouse surrounded by acres of land, animals, veggies and orchards.  One day.......

My view

For now though, I think I'm pretty close to it.

_MG_1236

_MG_1238

Breathtaking is the word I would choose to describe Idaho.  There is still so much to see, so many places I have yet to visit and I cannot wait to do so.

_MG_6136

_MG_6138

_MG_6085

I don't know if we will have a white Christmas, but even if we don't, I know that very soon after we will be covered in snow and in for a very cold winter.

I am truly excited to go visit you all and see where you live :)


12 comments:

Monica said...

my sister lived in Boise for a few years and I went and visited her there. Was very nice place. She is now in Park City UT...AWESOME place too.

threesidesofcrazy said...

So glad you're finally home. I too am a 4 seasons girl and no matter how beautiful the desert CAN be AT times, it's just not the same as where you are now.

Peechy said...

Breathtaking is deffo the word that sprang to my mind. Gorgeous views!!

Penny (A Penny For Your Thoughts) said...

Wow, I had no idea Idaho was so beautiful!! In Illinois we have 0 mountains. I would love winter too if I could have those views :)

Christal said...

Absolutely beautiful sandra

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Absolutely beautiful Sandra! I only drove through parts of Idaho in the past, but it was very breathtaking!

I can't wait to go visit everyone else today when I get time. It's like a little "stay-cation" as I imagine myself in Idaho now...and see where someone will take me next! Lol

V.A said...

Whoa! That's gorgeous!

Amy at love made my home said...

So beautiful!! xx

Angel Jem said...

Your own private Idaho? It looks lovely. I love the mountains.

Anna said...

I'll be sharing my post later today. there is a video I want to take first.

Love to look at your pictures, but I think I'll stay here where it's a little warmer. I am so anti-cold weather.

The closest we have to mountains here are the Flint Hills and the Ozark Mountains. Nothing compared to your mountains though.

Anonymous said...

Your home town/Idaho look just beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Jhona O. said...

I love Idaho's landscape. My parent's and more than half of my family live there :) Gorgeous photos!