Thursday, December 18, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 18 Stocking Stuffer Ideas


Another late day posting mine.  As we wind down to Christmas I find myself busier and trying to get things finished and done, so I am not finding much time to actually sit down and compose a post.  It's easier to grab my tablet but I can't blog on that, it just feels so weird to me.

Anyway, so today's post is about stocking stuffers.  Oh goodness, I can tell you that I am awful at stocking stuffers, I just never know what to put in there, and so I usually leave this job to my husband.

Which means I don't have anything to show you.....ugh.....so hopefully I can actually get some good ideas from you all??


5 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

LOL I love stocking stuffers and start as soon as Christmas is over for the next year - figuratively at least - I keep a list of things as I go that will fit in the stocking and it really helps come Christmas time.

Unknown said...

I struggled with stocking stuffers as well, now I don't have to do them I can come up with some....nail art, flavored glosses, fun purse tablets, little purse clutches, ear buds, boot cuffs, texting gloves, old fashion candy, boys are a bit harder, rocket candy, pop guns, ear buds, funny winter hats, warm wool socks, so hope these help..
Happy Holidays
Rhonda

Unknown said...

My hubby and I were just talking about this! I usually do candy, marbles, lip gloss, you know small silly things but this year I'm thinking of going a different way. Maybe just one or two bigger things that will actually be used. Like a nice book/magazine or art supplies. Not sure yet! Lol...decisions, decisions...

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I know what you mean about life getting bonkers as we rocket full speed ahead to Christmas!! Lol

I made your cherry pie cookies today by the way - yummy!!

Hang in there and keep finding moments to slow and enjoy dear Lady.

God bless xo

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope you got some great ideas! xx