Monday, January 21, 2008

Tagged!


The sweet Stephanie at "The Hearts of Hartmann" has tagged me for this meme. I have to list 5 random things about myself. Hmmmm.....you know what's sad? I found it easier to list 7 weird things about me than I do now LOL

But here goes:

- I can't function in the morning, unless I have a cup of coffee first

- I met Curt on the internet....and NO, I wouldn't recommend it to my own daughter, but it worked for us, we've been together 11 years and will be married for 10 this August.

- I hate wearing socks....hate hate hate......even in the winter it bothers me LOL

- I can't sleep on my left side, unless I have a pillow between my legs and under my stomach. I KNOW it's weird, but it's a habit I picked up when I was pregnant and can't seem to break it. Have pity on me........don't laugh. LOL

- I'm just absolutely obsessed fascinated with the Victorian and Edwardian Eras.


Now I'm supposed to tag someone else but I really don't know who has done this already. So I'll leave it open, if you want to tag yourself, go ahead but let me know so that I can come and see it :)

6 comments:

Mari said...

Very interesting things! I don't know about that pillow thing. Isn't it funny how difficult it is to change something once you've started?

the said...

I totally hear ya on the coffee. The only time I havent had it was with my pregnancy's. I love coffee , maybe that should of been my blog's name!!

Have a great week :)

heidi @ ggip said...

I know other couples who met on the internet. It works sometimes!

I wish I could find a comfortable way to sleep!!

jennwa said...

I hate wearing socks too. I wish I could wear flip flops all year round.

Anonymous said...

"AWWWW SANDRA...YOU AND I ARE THE SAME AGE...HEE,HEE!!" How incredibly fun to walk down memory lane to the 80's!! I love this Post dear, and hope you enjoy your week my friend. "oh yeah, when are you leaving??" I would like to chat (via computer) before you do!!

Love,
Jeannene

AlaneM said...

Funny - I met my DH on the internet too...and we will be married 10 years in May :)
I hope my kids do it differently too, not the safest option out there. My sister was sure I would be killed by an ax murderer when I met him face to face the first time LOL!